Plan a fabulously fun outing for your groups of kids or adults.
Tired of the same old birthday parties? Imagine an afternoon filled with pottery painting and no mess to clean up!
$250 plus tax
Base party package includes:
- 10 pieces of pottery, up to $15 ea
- 10 studio fees (includes birthday child)
- 2 hours of party time
- Personalized, keepsake plate created by one of our staff artists that all party guests sign
Each child beyond the initial 10 is an additional $15. Finished pieces are individually bagged with names.
We believe art helps everyone learn.
Non-profit groups—schools, churches, scout troops, etc.—receive half-price studio fees for every painter ($2.50/student and $4/adult), plus no tax on pottery purchases.
Let us help plan a great event that fits your budget and dreams.
- School group: Field trip, end of year reward
- Scout group: Friendship building
- Church group: Leadership team building, youth group outing
- Let's get creative!
Plan 2-3 hours for a visit. Time dependent upon age of painters.
Appropriate tax-exempt documentation and a single form of payment is required.
Fired Up is a great place for a party!
We are here to partner with you on:
- Adult Birthday Parties
- Church Group Events
- Office Parties: Great team building, holiday party, incentive reward
- Baby Showers: Guests may paint for the nursery or for themselves
- Bachelorette Parties: Guests may paint for the bride-to-be or for themselves
- Wedding Showers: Guests may paint for the bride or for themselves
Plan 2-3 hours for a visit.
You may provide refreshments or arrange for catering. No crock-pots please.
Group Reservation Hours
Please call 309.685.8906 to discuss your group & birthday party reservation date and time options.
We look forward to planning a memorable visit with you!
Party Room Details
Our party room is a relaxing studio space accommodating up to 30 painters.
Available sink and refrigerator/freezer: you may bring snacks, cake, ice cream, drinks, etc.
Bring your own plates, cups, silverware, candles, corkscrew, etc.
Please no crock-pots.
During our busy months of November and December you may be sharing the room with other painters.
Call to inquire about groups larger than 30.
Finished pieces can be picked up by the group leader or by each painter one week after the party.